- Please allow three to five business days to receive approval of your Court-Ordered Community Service.
- Habitat for Humanity of Jacksonville does not accept all court-ordered offenses and reserves the right to decline court-ordered community service volunteers.
HabiJax accepts some volunteers who have been adjudicated to complete community service by the court for the offenses listed here. Court-ordered volunteers must get approval prior to registering or we will not be able to provide you with documentation of hours completed.
- Contempt of Court – Child Support
- Contempt of Court – Any
- Driving with no License
- Driving w/ no or expired registration/tags
- Driving w/ suspended license
- Driving under the Influence (alcohol only)
- Public Disturbance
- Reckless Driving
- Fleeing or Eluding Officer
- Gathering w/o a Permit
- Passing Worthless Checks
- Resisting Arrest
- Traffic Violation – Civil
- Possession of Open Container
Verification of Service Letters
If you require a letter to verify your service hours for school, work or another organization, you may go ahead and register online, no approval required. Volunteers who will require a letter of verification must keep track of their hours. If you have a timesheet from the institution requesting your hours, you may use that; if not, you can download and print the timesheet provided below.
To request a verification of service hours or a letter of completion, please complete our Service Letter Request Form. Be prepared to upload or include:
- a completed copy of your timesheet
- the name and mailing address to whom the verification is to be provided.
Please allow one (1) week to provide a letter of verification or certification of completion.